Check out the Indiana Voters website (https://indianavoters.in.gov/) for more information.
Download the Indiana Voters app at the Apple App Store or Google Play.
You have the right to vote in Indiana if:
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana; and
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election, and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime; and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
- You are registered to vote.